Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Saying goodbye to my guitar: June 10, 2009

So here I am, less than 48 hours from departure. I will be gone for over three months, and not surprizingly I still have a few things I need to get done. I need to finish writing one more final paper, take a pre-departure quiz for my study abroad program, photocopy my documents, make sure my Australia TSA is in order, get all of my flight itineraries, do laundry, move the rest of my stuff out, clean my room, then drive to Eugene. No problem right? What better time to procrastinate and freestyle a song? Here it is in all of it's improvisational glory, saying goodbye to my guitar...


My next blog post will be from Australia. Stay tuned!

*Update: the video wouldn't attach. Sorry guys, I played you all a song, but it seems the codec my camera uses is virtually useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment